Checks, Mobile Deposits, Substitute Checks: Indemnities, Endorsements & Timeframes
If you’ve been looking for a training that’s one-stop shopping for all things related to checks, mobile deposits, and substitute checks, this is it! Don’t miss this comprehensive training by Debbie Crawford, a true operations expert.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Understand mobile deposit indemnities or who takes the loss on multiple deposits
- Learn about timeframes for forgeries, alterations, and forged endorsements
- Realize you don’t have to return checks missing an endorsement
- Employ error resolution rules on substitute checks
- Fully comprehend the power of endorsements and why checks should not be stamped for accountholders
This must-attend program for frontline and operations staff will teach you about timeframes for fraudulent check claims, substitute check rules, missing endorsements return issues, and mobile deposit regulations. Don’t miss this chance to get your questions answered about these issues and more.
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for deposit operations staff, new accounts staff, deposit compliance personnel, security staff, and trainers.
- Supplement containing all the related regulations
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Deborah Crawford – Gettechnical Inc
Deborah Crawford is the president of Gettechnical Inc., a Florida-based firm, specializing in the education of financial institutions across the nation. Her 30+ years of experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She graduated from Louisiana State University with both her bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
Crawford specializes in the education of financial institution employees and officers in the areas of deposit account laws, new account documentation, insurance, complex compliance regulations, and IRAs.
- $245 – Live Webinar Access
- $245 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $350 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download