Attend this proactive webinar and learn how banks make lending decisions based on the five (5) C’s of credit - capacity, capital, collateral, conditions, and character! The webinar will cover the basics of the three (3) main areas of lending- consumer, mortgage, and commercial lending. Each of the three areas will be illustrated with real-life “case studies.”
The attendee will also be exposed to loan structure, loan support, and documentation issues and how they are an intricate part of the lending process. Additionally, the basics of loan compliance will be provided including Reg B, Reg Z, TRID, BSA, and Fair Credit Reporting.
- Gain an understanding of how banks make lending decisions based on the five (5) C’s of credit.
- Learn about the three (3) main areas of lending.
- Apply the three areas to individual “case studies.”
- Review the basics of loan structure, loan support, documentation, and loan compliance.
Who Should Attend:
Credit analysts, consumer loan officers, residential loan officers, relationship managers, loan documentation specialists, branch managers, private bankers, and business development officers.
David L. Osburn is the founder of Osburn & Associates, LLC, a Business Training and Contract CFO Firm that provides seminars, webinars, and keynote speeches for CPAs, bankers, attorneys, credit managers, and business owners on topics such as Banking/Finance/Credit, Negotiation Skills, Marketing, and Management Issues. Mr. Osburn’s Contract CFO clients include medical practitioners, financial institutions, law firms, CPA firms, architects, real estate developers, and contractors.
His extensive professional background of over 30 years includes 19 years as a Business Trainer/Contract CFO and 16 years as a bank commercial lender including the position of Vice President/Senior Banking Officer. His banking credentials include loan underwriting, loan “work-out”, management, and business development.
Mr. Osburn has been an adjunct college professor (MBA and undergraduate courses) for over 30 years including the College of Southern Nevada. He holds an MBA from Utah State University, a BS in Finance from Brigham Young University, and is a graduate of the ABA National Commercial Lending School held at the University of Oklahoma. Additionally, Mr. Osburn holds the professional designation of Certified Credit & Risk Analyst (CCRA) as granted by the National Association of Credit Management (NACM).
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395