Debit Card Payment Fundamentals
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Differentiate between single-message and dual-message transactions
- Understand the role of key players
- Analyze your debit card revenue by brand and transaction type
- Compare your debit card data to industry norms
- Evaluate the pros and cons of the consumer payment options available today
Operations professionals processor, network, issuer, acquirer, and PAN are among the multitude of terms and acronyms used in the card payments industry. Who, or what, are they? What role does each organization play in the payment system? To a consumer, a card transaction simply works — and very quickly! But how? This webinar will pull back the curtain and look at the entities involved in a transaction, explain the critical part each one plays, and examine the many payment options that exist today.
Who Should Attend?
This entry-level webinar is designed for people who manage the day-to-day operations for debit card issuers. It’s also ideal for anyone who wants an in-depth view into the billions of transactions consumers take for granted when using their cards.
- Sample spreadsheet to easily track debit card revenue and expenses
- List of industry resources to help you stay up to date
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Diana Kern, AAP – SHAZAM, Inc.
Diana Kern began her career with SHAZAM in 1995 and earned the Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) designation in 1998. Her broad experience helps her comprehend a financial institution’s inner workings, apply her vast knowledge of the payments industry, and train payment participants on products and services related to the card payments system, the ACH network, and EFT compliance.
Kern helps clients navigate the ever-changing world of EFT services by providing a detail-oriented focus when explaining individual concepts and specifics. As a speaker, audiences welcome Kern’s insights on payments trends and emerging payments. A self-described payments nerd, Kern’s enthusiasm for all things payments results in high-energy presentations.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download