The Green Book & Government Payments Explained
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Use the US Treasury’s Green Book as a guide to processing federal government ACH entries
- Integrate the processes for returns for federal government ACH entries into your existing procedures
- Define “reclamation” and understand how the reclamation process applies to certain federal government benefit payments
- Explain to accountholders how your financial institution must handle post-death federal government benefit payments received via ACH
- Distinguish the types of federal government benefit payments subject to reclamation versus those that are not
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP/APRP credits.
The Green Book is an online government manual which provides guidance published by the Bureau of the Fiscal Service to help financial institutions comply with federal regulations. This session will cover the first five chapters of the Green Book in detail, as well as provide an overview of the remaining chapters, highlighting important sections for financial institutions to refer to when handling government payments.
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for ACH operations staff, ACH managers, and frontline staff working with accountholders who receive government payments.
- Link to the Green Book online
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Kimberly Ellis AAP, APRP – UMACHA
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download