Deposit Operations Year End Wrap-Up
During this compliance operations update, we will look at the federal deposit regulations and update and review your programs.
This webinar will cover Regulation D, E, CC, DD, and the hot topics that surround these regulations. What are the new supervisory issues, FDIC insurance issues, exam hot spots, and everything that deposit compliance officers need to do their jobs in 2023?
What You’ll Learn
- Junk Fees including overdraft fees
- IRA Update
- Understanding IRS Reporting and TIN Match
- Update on beneficial ownership
- Regulation E Unauthorized transactions
- Check Fraud and Loss
- Deceased Accounts
- Regulation CC common errors and myths
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for deposit operations, deposit compliance, branch administration, bookkeeping, account services, and those who run the operations side of the financial institution.
Deborah Crawford is the president of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations, and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 35+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts + $279
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + Digital Download + $140
- Additional Live Access + $85 per person