Everything You Need to Know About Reg CC: Holds, Funds Availability, Disclosures & More
What You’ll Learn:
- Detail the components of the funds availability disclosure
- Understand the six exception holds types
- Explain when a case-by-case hold may be utilized
- Calculate holds using example situations
- Implement a monitoring process to quickly evaluate the accuracy of a hold
- Utilize provided tools enhance your current Reg CC procedures
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for frontline personnel, new account personnel, deposit operations personnel, branch managers, compliance officers, and internal auditors.
- SAR handbook
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
Dawn Kincaid began her banking career while attending Ohio State University. She has 19 years of experience in client service, operations, information technology, administrative and board relations, marketing, and compliance. Most recently Kincaid served as the Senior Vice President of Operations for a central-Ohio-based community bank, where she created and refined policies and procedures, conducted self-audits and risk assessments, and organized the implementation of new products and services. Kincaid has served in the roles of Compliance, BSA/AML, CRA, Privacy, and Security Officer. She has led training initiatives, prepared due diligence information, completed a variety of regulatory applications, coordinated internal and external audits, and exams, and presented for numerous state associations.
- $279 – Includes: Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts