How to Create an Engaged Workforce
The best organizations create enviable workplaces that lead to better profitability, higher productivity, increased customer loyalty, and more. These organizations create a culture of job satisfaction that results in higher employee engagement and lower unwanted attrition. Studies show, an employee’s relationship with their direct manager is the most important determinant to employee satisfaction; more than pay, benefits, perks, and work-life balance. In this workshop, you will learn simple actions for getting more employee engagement and have a renewed sense of commitment to build your own enviable workplace.
What You’ll Learn
- Differentiate between job dissatisfaction and job misery
- Explore the characteristics and impact on the organization of a disengaged employee
- Discover a model of employee engagement
- Evaluate what you are doing well and areas for improvement
- Assess your employee’s needs with Gallup’s Q12
- Work with your peers to design a plan for re-engaging employees
- Renew your commitment to leading an engaged workforce
Who Should Attend
Supervisors who struggle with employee engagement or who are seeking fresh ideas to get the most from their team.
Karen Butcher is a former teacher and Bank Training Director. She left the corporate world in 2018 to launch Karen Butcher Coaching and Training. Butcher is a Senior Training Consultant for Interaction Training and travels the country facilitating bank supervisor training. Attendees appreciate her direct teaching style and recommended tools to help coach and lead teams.
In addition, Butcher works with Leadership Kentucky as the program coordinator for both the BRIGHT and ELEVATE programs designed for young professionals across the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Butcher’s passion for people is evident and she knows what is required to become a leader who people want to follow. She believes her faith, courage, and compassion have produced the resilience needed to see her through the highs and lows of life.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $85 per person