Leading an Exceptional Team – What It Takes!
Leading an exceptional team is every manager’s goal, right? Unless the manager is burned out, burned up, or not well prepared.
Maybe you have some team members that need to be coached up, perhaps even coached out. Today’s customers have more choices than ever before and it’s not enough to offer high-quality products or competitive prices. Your brand is built on or broken by the customer experience. Are you building or breaking the brand at your branch?
What about the employee experience? What three words would you use to describe the work culture at your branch? Does your staff feel included? Do they have clear expectations and the training, the tools, and the coaching to deliver that customer experience? Get the tools needed to take your team to the next level.
What You’ll Learn
- What does it mean to be exceptional?
- Your role as the reputation builder
- Identify and resolve team pain points
- Benefits of engaged employees
- Setting behavior and performance expectations
- Coaching – what it is and what it is not
- Key measurement success factors
Who Should Attend
Branch leaders, head tellers, and anyone working in today’s competitive branch environment will benefit from this course.
Vicki Kraai is CEO of InterAction Training. A company passionate about professional development training and education.
Kraai’s 25+ years of Community Bank experience started at the family bank in rural Nebraska, serving as a bank teller and eventually becoming CEO. Kraai’s many years of banking include credit card lending experience where she was a member of the management team that launched the Cabela’s credit card program. She has a passion for developing people for success in the financial services industry. Banker’s value Kraai’s highly engaging “been there, done that” approach to all facets of her training and speaking engagements.
Kraai shares her expertise and experience as a faculty member for State Bank Association Schools and the Graduate School of Banking in Madison, WI.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $85 per person