As much as we would like to say we do one thing at a time, we have to face the hard truth that business success is synonymous with multitasking. We need to think back to guide us in the present, and we must look forward to anticipate issues that might arise. The reality of any employee from entry-level to chief is this: even the best-laid plans go awry at times, so we need to plan not only proactively but realistically, and we need to schedule not only reactively but creatively. So much depends on our ability to plan our time, experience time efficiently, and plan things forward when our experiences do not go according to plan. Foresight, reliability, adaptability—these are hallmarks of a time master.
Masterful Time Management will equip you with the tools and tips to deal with the challenges of creating the best mindset in hectic environments, getting things done effectively and efficiently, and resolving time-eroding issues as they pop up.
Attending this webinar will enable you to achieve the following outcomes:
- Counter bad habits contributing to time erosion.
- Use principles of excellent time management.
- Engage your time management tool regularly.
- Manage your time creatively and reactively.
Who Should Attend:
You will want to attend this webinar if you:
- Admire time management skills of others and wonder how they became so masterful
- Seek to strike a personal balance in facing multiple deadlines
- Want to establish a strategy for planning proactively and realistically
- Expect more of yourself when interruptions and emergencies force a change in plans
Philip Vassallo, Ed.D. has designed, delivered, and supervised communication training programs for more than 25,000 executive, managerial, supervisory, administrative, and technical professionals internationally over the past three decades. He is the author of the books How to Write Fast Under Pressure, The Art of E-Mail Writing, and The Art of On-the-Job Writing. He has edited major reports for Fortune 500 companies, the US government, and the City of New York. He also writes the popular blog Words on the Line, which offers practical tips for developing writers. Dr. Vassallo has taught internationally, recently as a faculty member of the Beijing International MBS program.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395