Maximizing Utilization of the SBA 7(a) Loan Guaranty Program and the Outsourcing Solution
The presentation summarizes the features and benefits of the SBA 7(a) Loan Guaranty Program and focuses on how banks and credit unions can maximize utilization of the 7(a) Loan Program and simultaneously utilize the services of an expert consulting firm to make safe, sound, and secure and profitable commercial loans.
What You’ll Learn
- The reasons community banks should consider utilizing the SBA 7(a) Loan Guaranty Program as a way to serve those businesses within their communities that cannot meet the bank’s conventional lending guidelines
- An overview of the program requirements and guidelines and highlights the significant benefits of utilizing the SBA 7(a) Loan Guaranty Program for both the bank and borrower
- Why outsourcing to a strategic partner and industry expert makes sense
Who Should Attend
Senior Management, Commercial Lenders, and Support Staff.
As the son of an accountant, Michael Ryan learned the importance of detail and precision when dealing with numbers. But when Ryan founded Innovative Financing Solutions, it went beyond the numbers. It was about helping people and their businesses through difficult and challenging times. He realized he could use his knowledge and skills to help small-business owners attain funding to invigorate their businesses. These businesses in turn could create the jobs necessary to support the livelihood of their employees and families and build and strengthen the communities they serve. Additionally, IFS has become a leading consultant to community banks through the implementation of their turnkey Government Guaranteed Commercial Loan Program.
Mr. Ryan holds a B.S. in Business Administration and an M.B.A. in Finance from St. Joseph’s University. Before founding Innovative Financing Solutions, Michael Ryan was Executive Vice President and Chief Lending Officer of a Philadelphia-based community bank. He has over a quarter century of commercial lending experience and credit knowledge.
His extensive banking knowledge and experience include commercial middle market and real estate lending, corporate finance, capital markets, and credit analysis, as well as the underwriting of complex and difficult transactions. He also has expertise in the origination, negotiation, structuring, underwriting, and analysis of multi-family, condo, townhouse, office, industrial, specialty investment, and owner-occupied real estate transactions.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $70
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $100
- Additional Live Access + $85 per person