WBA 2023–24 Compliance Forum – Session 2
The annual WBA Compliance Forum membership provides Wisconsin bank compliance professionals with the information they need to stay informed in a rapidly changing environment.
Your membership includes:
- Attendance for any two bank staff members at each of the three Compliance Forum sessions throughout the year. See specific dates and locations below. Additional bank staff may register for an individual session for an additional single session registration fee.
- In-depth information on key compliance issues, including state specific matters.
- Networking opportunity with other compliance officers.
- Access to the WBA Compliance Forum email group for connecting with other Forum members throughout the year.
- Credits available: CLE and other compliance certifications*.
*Submission of education program material to the Board of Bar Examiners does not guarantee CLE credit will be granted. Bankers with the CCBCO designation can self-submit this program for credit using the agenda provided at the forum.*
Who Should Attend?
All Wisconsin bank compliance professionals and bank legal counsel are encouraged to participate in this annual forum membership to stay up-to-date on all the latest changes and issues to watch for in the near future. These meetings will bring together 100+ of your compliance banking peers, a great place to network and make industry connections to keep in touch with!
The topics for each session will vary, which is why your team is given the flexibility to send different staff to the different sessions, or to add additional staff to certain single sessions based on topics as needed by your bank.
November 7 Session Topics
The following topics will be presented on during general sessions of the November meeting:
- Regulator Panel & Q&A
- Peer Group Discussions
- Disparate Impact Rule
- Legislative Update
If your bank is a Compliance Forum member for the 2023–24 year, registration is complimentary for up to two attendees from your bank. Additional attendees may register at the registration fee of $195/attendee for attending just session 2 in November.
If your bank is not currently a member for the 2023–24 Compliance Forum, please contact WBA’s Anna Lorang for more information on how to join the forum!
A refund, less a $25 administrative fee, is provided for cancellations received in writing to WBA Education on or before Tuesday, October 24, 2023.