Measuring the ROI of Your Digital Marketing Strategy
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Ask key questions before launching your next digital marketing campaign to ensure you’re focused on the end goal (and know how to track your results)
- Identify and overcome roadblocks when attempting to determine ROI – or compensate for the lack of data availability
- Understand and measure key “conversion” objectives and how they play into the overall ROI equation
- Identify the various sources of data that you want to capture, and how they will help to build the story of your efforts
- How to tie in Google Analytics tracking to help support your reporting and ROI efforts to determine success over time
- Determine if or when ROE (return on engagement) is a better approach to determining the success of your digital efforts and how that differs from a “hard dollar” ROI calculation
But this is not without its challenges, as many of the third-party tools used in today’s online financial environment still don’t allow the use of tracking code and rarely share data back to the institution’s marketing platforms. This session will explore ways to overcome (or at least compensate for) these limitations and gain a better understanding of the impact your marketing dollars are having on building awareness, generating accounts, and converting interested consumers into actual accountholders.
Who Should Attend?
This informative session will benefit a variety of job functions, with a particular focus on the marketing and retail areas. Some institutions have started developing a data/insights role and this session will also be valuable to those in that role – or as guidance in the development of that function.
- Excel-based UTM “tagging” record sheet to maintain a comprehensive list of Google campaign URLs to help measure inbound website promotional activity
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Eric Cook — WSI
Eric Cook often refers to himself as a “recovering banker” after spending 15 years as a community banker in Michigan before shifting to a digital strategist in 2007. An award-winning web designer with WSI, the world’s largest digital agency network, he’s a three-time contributing author of the best-selling book Digital Minds: A Strategic Approach to Connecting and Engaging with Your Customers Online and recently launched an online mastermind and mentorship community exclusively focused on the needs of banking professionals called TheLinkedBanker.com.
Cook routinely works with community-focused financial institutions around the country helping to develop their digital strategies, embrace social media engagement, and enhance their overall online presence. As a faculty member at several banking schools, Cook is also a highly rated conference speaker who loves educating community bankers to help lead the digital charge to better connect and engage in the 21st century.
WSI is a digital marketing company with a strong international presence. Our Digital Marketing Consultants use their knowledge and expertise to make a difference for businesses all around the world.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download