Could someone currently be casing your bank? What makes one location more favorable than another to a robber? How can you deter robbers from selecting your institution? Every employee can play a role in prevention, and it is critical that all personnel are prepared and trained in the safest response methods. Attendees will learn various approaches used by crooks, how employee observations can be valuable, and essential actions to take following a robbery.
After This Webinar, You’ll Be Able To:
- Discern recent robbery trends
- Recognize vulnerabilities within your habits and environment
- Realize the importance of safe opening procedures
- Know what to do during a robbery and what to avoid
- Strengthen situational awareness
- Understand your role in prevention
- Identify habits that endanger
- Learn how to reduce risk
Who Should Attend?
This evergreen topic will benefit all financial institution employees.
- Robber description form
- Before, during, and after a robbery checklist
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Carol Dodgen is the owner of Dodgen Security Consulting, LLC. Since 1998, her company has provided services including training, ATM lighting inspections, and security assessments to financial institutions, government entities, and businesses. Previously, Dodgen served as the security training officer for Compass Bank. She earned a Master’s in Criminal Justice and spent several years as an adjunct criminal justice instructor.
Dodgen is a nationally recognized speaker who has provided training for over 150,000 corporate, manufacturing, utility, law enforcement, and security personnel over the past 26 years. She holds a Crime Prevention Designation and provides instruction on crime prevention, workplace violence, and robbery. In 2009, Dodgen was appointed by the governor to the Alabama Security Regulatory Board and served for six years as vice chair.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download