OFAC & Reg E Compliance with FedNow & RTP Payments
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to deepen your understanding of OFAC and Reg E compliance in the fast-paced world of FedNow and RTP payments. Equip yourself with the knowledge and tools needed to navigate regulatory challenges confidently and ensure your organization stays compliant, while taking full advantage of the potential offered by real-time payment systems.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Clearly understand the fundamentals of OFAC and Reg E, their objectives, and the implications for your organization in the context of FedNow and RTP payments
- Explain the key features and operations of the FedNow and RTP payment systems, and how they impact OFAC and Reg E compliance requirements
- Implement sound practices for integrating compliance measures into your real-time payment processes, including sanctions screening, error resolution, and consumer protection
- Identify potential compliance risks and challenges associated with FedNow and RTP and develop effective strategies to mitigate them
- Confidently engage in conversations with colleagues, stakeholders, and regulators on OFAC and Reg E compliance regarding FedNow and RTP payments
Join us for this informative and timely webinar on Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and Regulation E compliance in the context of FedNow and RTP (Real-Time Payment) payment systems. In this engaging and interactive session, our expert speaker will provide an overview of the OFAC and Reg E regulatory requirements and share insights on how to ensure compliance while leveraging the advantages of FedNow, RTP systems, and other related faster payments networks. Gain valuable knowledge and best practices to navigate the complex regulatory landscape, mitigate risk, and stay ahead of the curve in the rapidly evolving world of real-time payments.
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for BSA/AML officers and support staff, branch management, service representatives, electronic banking staff, risk management personnel, operations staff, compliance staff, internal auditors, and information security personnel. Anyone involved in the processing, management, or oversight of real-time payments will benefit.
- OFAC’s Sanctions Compliance Guidance for Instant Payment Systems
- CFPB’s Electronic Fund Transfers FAQ
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Kevin Olsen, AAP, NCP, APRP, CHPC – Pidgin/Payments Professor
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download