Preparing for a Loan Review Before the Regulators Arrive
What You’ll Learn
- Requirements for Writing an Effective Credit Memorandum
- Review of Essential Loan Documentation Procedures to Ensure the Bank’s Collateral Position is Legally Enforceable
- Review Financial Statement Analysis Techniques, Ratio Analysis, and Cash Flow Analysis for Commercial, Industrial, and Commercial Real Estate Loans to Determine Creditworthiness
- Review Effective Methods of Performing an Internal Loan Review
- Review the Importance of having an effective Loan Risk Rating System Utilizing a Clear, Measurable, and Objective loan grading system
Who Should Attend?
Loan Review Personnel, Commercial Lenders, Senior Credit Officers, Senior Loan Officers, CEOs, Consumer Lenders, Training Specialists.
Jeffery W. Johnson started his career with SunTrust Bank in Atlanta as a Management Trainee and progressed to Vice President and Senior Lender of SouthTrust Bank and Senior Vice President and Commercial Banking Division Manager for Citizens Trust Bank of Atlanta.
Most of his career has been spent in Credit Administration, Lending, Business Development, Loan Review, Management, and Training & Development. He has managed loan portfolios representing a cross section of loan types including: Large Corporate, High Net Worth Individual, Middle Market Companies, Small Business, Real Estate, and Non-Profit Organizations.
Mr. Johnson is now a training professional in the financial industry by leading various seminars covering important topics relating to issues in financial institutions. He teaches actively for fifteen state banking associations in the United States, Risk Management Association (RMA) and individual financial institutions nationwide. He co-authored a training course entitled “Lending to Service and Other Professional Organizations” for RMA in 2001.
Mr. Johnson earned a B.A. Degree in Accounting from Morehouse College in Atlanta; a MBA in Finance from John Carroll University in University Heights, Ohio; Banking diploma from Prochnow School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin and a Graduate Certificate in Bank Management from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $85 per person