WBA Introduction to Commercial Lending School
The WBA Introduction to Commercial Lending School will start on Tuesday, April 16, 2024 at 9:00 a.m. and conclude on Thursday, April 18, 2024 at 2:45 p.m. This school curriculum is designed to provide bankers with a basic understanding of the principles and concepts of commercial lending.
- Structure of the Typical Business
- Loan Structuring and Investigation
- Reading & Analyzing Business Financial Statements
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Introduction to Ratios
- Ratio Calculation & Trend Analysis
- Introduction to Collections and Bankruptcies
- Lending to New Business Start-Ups
- Commercial Lending Laws
- Lending Decisions
- Government Programs
- Dynamics of Commercial Lending
- Team Case Study: A comprehensive case study intended to draw all the elements of the curriculum together in a practical exercise
Who Should Attend?
Bankers who are relatively new to commercial lending and want to develop strong lending and credit decisioning skills, branch managers, retail lenders, credit analysts, and loan support staff.
Each student’s performance will be evaluated through class participation and case study group work. Participants will be expected to attend all classes and participate in a group case study to successfully complete the program.
The registration fee of $895 includes program registration, instruction and materials, and daily lunch and refreshment breaks.
Refund Policy: A refund, less a $150 administrative fee, is provided for written cancellations received by WBA on or before April 9, 2024. All requests for cancellations or substitute registrations must be provided in writing to WBA Education.
Need a hotel room near the WBA office?
Several hotels are located in the same business park as the WBA office. Please visit the WBA website for a listing of available negotiated rates.