Regulations Affecting Instant Payments
Do you know the seven rules that affect instant payments? Do you know how they control the instant payments system? Whether you originate or receive instant payments, this webinar will be beneficial. It will walk through various scenarios to determine the governing rule, law, or regulation, and how to apply it to instant payment processing challenges.
After This Webinar You’ll be Able To:
- Identify and define the seven rules, laws, and regulations affecting instant payments
- Explain how each of the seven impact processing of the instant payment systems
- Choose the appropriate rule, law, or regulation as it applies to a given scenario
- Distinguish whether the FedNow Operating Procedures or the RTP Operating Procedures apply
Webinar Details – Part of ACH Specialist Series
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for payments operations staff, cash/treasury management personnel, audit/compliance staff, and those individuals with the AAP and/or APRP accreditation.
- Table of regulations affecting instant payments channels
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
Note: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Emily Nelson – EPCOR
Emily Nelson joined EPCOR’s Advisory Services department in 2019 where she conducted audits and risk assessments. In 2023, she joined EPCOR’s education team as Manager of Payments Education. She designs and leads payments compliance education programs impacting traditional and instant payments in support of over 1,800 financial institutions and corporate members. Nelson obtained her Accredited ACH Professional designation in October 2019, National Check Professional in May 2021, and Accredited Payments Risk Professional in August 2022. She is also the staff liaison for the Payments Compliance and Risk Committee, one of several EPCOR member-led committees.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download