Writing New Account Procedures
During this program, we will take the core document from the deposit/share accounts handbook and set up a working document so that you can tailor your procedures to this framework.
This webinar will help streamline the process of writing new account procedures. The working handbook is a Word document that will enable you to take hours of work out of the process. You will also learn how to blend state and federal laws into an efficient new account process.
What You’ll Learn
- Review federal laws that must be covered in the opening of accounts
- Different ownership types
- Checklist for documents for every type of account
- Setting up a manual for more than one state
- Questions to ask and research for state law purposes
- Updates for CDD
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will benefit training, compliance, branch operations, customer service representatives, and branch personnel who would be involved in developing a new accounts procedure manual.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Florida based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 35+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $299
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $120
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + Digital Download + $150
- Additional Live Access + $95 per person