2024 Deposit Regulatory Update All Day Streaming
This is a fast-paced class covering a myriad of issues your financial institution will be facing in 2024.
During this program, we will cover all the junk fee issues, regulatory issues, and account ownership issues that have caused our institutions losses and exam problems. Learn the importance of tracking fees and making sure that you don’t have useless fees on accounts. Also learn how the CFPB weighs in on reopening closed accounts and giving our customers information about their accounts.
What You’ll Learn
- Power of attorney documents – key components, players, state rules
- What an agent can and cannot do on a POA
- Living trusts, charitable trusts, and pension trust documents
- Tutor and Curator accounts for court orders
- Other fiduciary arrangements – UTMAs, Social Security and VA accounts
- Estates, small estates, and rights at death
- General rules of what fiduciaries can and cannot do
Continuing Education Credit Information
2024 Deposit Regulatory Update All Day Streaming has been approved for 7 CRCM credits. This statement is not an endorsement of this program or its sponsor. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. For questions on certificates, please email email@example.com. Certification holders must report these credits at https://aba.csod.com.
Who Should Attend
Compliance Officers, Deposit Operations, Branch Administration, Training, Deposit Branch Staff, and Management will all get value from this course.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Florida based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 35+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $849
- Available Upgrades:
- Additional Live Access + $150 per person