2024 BSA Officer Update All Day Streaming
2024 brings many new issues for the BSA team. Beneficial ownership rules continue to drop out in increments. We have heightened security on OFAC matches in our system because of the world’s political climate. We continue to deal with new areas such as marijuana and convertible virtual currency. Get updated on these issues and more.
This is a fast-paced BSA update that will keep you hopping for a full day jam-packed with information. Plus, we provide many supplements to help you with beneficial ownership, CTRs, and your exam.
What You’ll Learn
- Countering financing to Hamas
- Convertible virtual currency – mixers
- Beneficial ownership update
- 2023 six section changes to FFIEC Exam manual
- What needs to be updated in policy and procedures
- Marijuana – legislative update
- Convertible virtual currency ecosystem and customers
- CTR common errors
- SARs and fraud (check and cyber crimes)
- CIP, CDD, and EDD – updating your procedures
- Red flags for money laundering – working with your front line
- Annual training requirements
- Updated audit worksheet
- Common exam issues
- OFAC and the renewed interest in your program
Who Should Attend
BSA Officers, BSA staff, Management, Operations, Training, and Compliance will benefit from this course.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Florida based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 35+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $849
- Available Upgrades:
- Additional Live Access + $150 per person