Advanced Collection Concepts
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Appreciate the current recovery landscape
- Create proactive collections campaigns
- Maximize virtual collections processes – from texting to Teams
- Harness analytics and automation in the workflow
- Master essential collection communications strategies
- Appreciate growing compliance risks
There is a big storm brewing on the lending horizon. Over $1.5 trillion is now owed in student loans and credit card debt has crossed $1 trillion! Add to that dramatically higher auto and credit card delinquencies and a shaky recovery and there are clear signs of a big problem. There was once a time when the collections function was one of the most underappreciated areas. That time is over! The current economic environment is having a negative impact on many of your borrowers, and you need to be ready to secure payment arrangements and avoid landmines along the way. Join veteran collections attorney David Reed as he goes beyond the basics and reveals lessons learned from over 30 years of collections and management experience.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The information in this session is designed for executives, board members, CFOs, lending managers, collections managers, collections staff, and anyone interested in maximizing your collections efforts.
- Collections process checklist
- Account placement worksheet
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
MEET THE PRESENTER – David A. Reed, Reed & Jolly, PLLC
Attorney, author, consultant, and nationally recognized trainer, David Reed is a partner in the law firm of Reed & Jolly, PLLC. He provides guidance to financial institutions on establishment and revision of policies and procedures, organizational compliance, collections, security, contractual agreements, regulatory matters, and corporate governance. His engaging speaking style has made him a nationwide lecturer on regulatory compliance, consumer lending, bankruptcy, and collections.
A former trial attorney and vice president and general counsel of a large regional financial institution, Reed is also a Certified Fraud Examiner. He is particularly known as an expert in the areas of operations, bankruptcy, and collections. He has trained state and federal examination staff on numerous issues, including BSA, ID theft red flags, SAFE Act, third-party contract management, and bankruptcy.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download