Breaking Down OFAC for Staff: Sanctions, Penalties, Risks
- What is the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and its purpose?
- Learn how to use the OFAC search engine
- Customer and noncustomer transactions to check
- What is blocking or rejecting a transaction?
- What to do and what happens when a match is found
- Can a new account be opened if there is an OFAC match?
- Reporting to OFAC when there is a match
Your staff is required to have OFAC training. This program will explain what the OFAC program is all about. You’ll learn what a sanction is, how the various programs work, the different ways to check OFAC, and why. Don’t miss this comprehensive frontline OFAC program.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar will benefit tellers, new account representatives, call service representatives, branch managers, assistant branch managers, branch administration, deposit operations, BSA CIP personnel, trainers, and anyone who works with or manages the new account function.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
MEET THE PRESENTER – Deborah L. Crawford, Gettechnical Inc
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Florida-based firm specializing in the education of financial institutions across the nation. Her 30+ years of experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She graduated from Louisiana State University with both her bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Crawford specializes in the education of financial institution employees and officers in the areas of deposit account laws, new account documentation, insurance, complex compliance regulations, and IRAs.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download