Branch Managers & Head Tellers: Managing the Critical Aspects
How is your team’s teamwork? What are you doing to increase/improve their efficiency, professionalism, communication, and accuracy?
Packed with tools for branch managers and head tellers, this webinar will address empowerment, leadership, onboarding, coaching, overcoming resistance, evaluations, and more. Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind opportunity to learn management best practices and get a multitude of hands-on tools.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Identify basic principles of managing and motivating people
- Employ positive, constructive feedback
- Recognize the important components of employee onboarding
- Understand the hierarchy of learning and training categories
- Deliver memorable training to enhance retention
- Analyze the effectiveness of communications
- Manage an overflowing email inbox
- Lead effective staff meetings
- Implement organizational skills to improve your team’s performance
- Sell the importance of dual controls for preventing fraud
- Develop “cheat sheets” to successfully guide your staff
- Set the tone for success
Participants will receive learning-engagement tools to enable tellers to communicate more effectively. Two surveys designed for team leaders to learn more about their team and corporate culture will be provided, along with tips on welcoming a new employee to the team. A unique performance evaluation will be included to help managers and team members enhance their banking skills. A review of the fraud triangle components will assist managers in selling the importance of branch controls. This one-of-a-kind webinar will cover communication methods, developing creative learning experiences, teamwork, organizational skills, management principles, and performance feedback.
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for branch managers, assistant branch managers, supervisors, head tellers, and others interested in advancing their managerial skills.
- Sample performance evaluation
- Sample surveys to identify specific staff and institution needs
- Checklist for onboarding a new employee
- Website references with useful financial industry information
- Sample procedure format
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
- $269 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download