BSA: 4 Consent Orders Lessons Learned
This webinar looks at the last four consent orders issued by FinCEN and how to stay on the right side of the compliance line.
FinCEN consent orders are a road map to success in your BSA program. In this webinar, we’ll discuss the information we can learn from consent orders, how to run your program from red flags to SAR, and how to look at customer relationships as a whole rather than as individual accounts in this context.
What You’ll Learn
- What happens when you can’t manage your alerts
- Adding high-risk customers and jurisdictions
- Lack of training for BSA staff
- Understaffed BSA programs
- Customer Due Diligence and baselines
- High-risk customers and management of those accounts
- High-risk transactions and management of those transactions
Who Should Attend
BSA Officers, Senior Management, Compliance, Security, Training, and Operations need this course to help stay in compliance.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Florida based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 35+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $299
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $120
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + Digital Download + $150
- Additional Live Access + $95 per person