BSA for Operations Personnel
BSA training for the operations team is crucial — and required. This jam-packed program will provide insight, BSA requirements, compliance tips, and well-honed tools to ensure your operations program is shipshape!
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able to:
- Understand your responsibilities under each of the five BSA pillars
- Identify and report potentially suspicious activity
- Gather information required to meet your customer due diligence requirements
- Apply provided best practices to identify and monitor high-risk accountholders
- Review red flags for hot-button, high-risk (or illegal) activities including cybercrime, cannabis-related businesses, human trafficking, and cryptocurrency
- Detail the penalties for non-compliance
Members of the operations team see it all — deposits, loan payments, debit card transactions — and serve as the hub for electronic banking, RDC, and ACH services. Therefore, it’s crucial that this team receives tailored initial and annual training on BSA/AML requirements and fully understands the BSA responsibilities of their day-to-day duties. This session will detail BSA/AML rule components, including red flags for money laundering, CIP documentation, CDD rules, OFAC screening, CTR completion, maintaining information for the sale of monetary instruments, and much more! In addition, it will review red flags for ACH fraud and BSA best practices for electronic banking services. Attend this webinar to gain the knowledge and tools needed to comply with the many requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act.
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for deposit operations personnel, loan operations personnel, electronic banking staff, BSA/AML officers, and internal auditors.
- Audit checklist for reviewing correct CTR completion
- Sample RDC accountholder review form
- Red flags to use for training
- Beneficial ownership final rule fact sheet
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Meet the Presenter: Dawn Kincaid – Brode Consulting Services Inc
Dawn Kincaid began her banking career while attending The Ohio State University. She has over 20 years’ experience in client service, operations, information technology, administrative and board relations, marketing, and compliance. Most recently Kincaid served as the Senior Vice President of Operations for a central-Ohio-based community bank, where she created and refined policies and procedures, conducted self-audits and risk assessments, and organized the implementation of new products and services.
Kincaid has served in the roles of Compliance, BSA/AML, CRA, Privacy, and Security Officer. She has led training initiatives, prepared due diligence information, completed a variety of regulatory applications, coordinated internal and external audits and exams, and presented for numerous state associations.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download