ECOA Small Business Lending Data Collection
The new Small Business Lending Data Collection requirements found in the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, will greatly impact your institution’s commercial/business lending areas. Join us to find out how!
ECOA’s Small Business Lending Data Collection requirements will require a major shift in thinking for your commercial/business lenders. Typically, commercial/business loans have far less compliance requirements than consumer loans and this new rule will change that. Your lenders will be required to collect specific data from applicants that will then be reported to your regulators.
What You’ll Learn
- Does the ECOA Rule Apply to Your Financial Institution?
- Covered Applications, Transactions & Exclusions in Detail
- What is a Small Business?
- Detailed Breakdown of the Required Data
- Recommendations for Your CMS, Change Management & Action Plan
- Effective Dates & Mandatory Compliance Dates
- Your Questions, Plain English Answers & Much More
Who Should Attend?
Designed for management, loan officers, loan processors, compliance, audit, and loan operations personnel to learn about new requirements.
Jerod Moyer is the leader of Banker’s Compliance Consulting’s training productions. He is a nationally recognized speaker. Whether it’s a conference, seminar, school, webinar or luncheon, it’s easy to stay engaged when he presents due to the amount of passion and energy he brings to each and every compliance topic. Jerod has spoken on behalf of the American Banker’s Association, BankersOnline, many state banking associations, private compliance groups and financial institutions. He is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) and BankersOnline Guru.
Moyer likes to spend his time (between reading regulations and producing compliance training!) relaxing at the lake with his wife and three children, following their activities or engaged in something sports related!
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $85 per person