IRA Beneficiary Designations & Distributions Part B: Successor Beneficiaries & Deaths After January 1, 2020
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Discuss beneficiary options for deaths occurring on or after January 1, 2020
- Review the beneficiary options on the quick reference charts
- Comprehend several special and complex rules contained in the IRS-proposed regulations
- Understand how to handle contested beneficiary designations
- Observe certain beneficiary election deadlines, including the new deadline for certain spouse beneficiary elections
Join us as we expand on many of our Part A beneficiary consideration topics, including a detailed discussion of beneficiary options for deaths occurring on or after January 1, 2020, and a review of the complex and often confusing successor beneficiary options. This session will also include information on reporting requirements and an explanation of beneficiary separate accounting rules and implications. In addition, you’ll learn about the impact that recently issued IRS proposed regulations will have on IRA beneficiary distributions.
Who Should Attend?
Everyone at your organization who is involved with IRA accounts will benefit, including service representatives, operations personnel, compliance staff, administrative staff, management, trust department staff, and those licensed for insurance and securities.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Frank LaLoggia — LaLoggia Consulting, Inc.
Frank LaLoggia is the president of LaLoggia Consulting, Inc., Rochester, New York, a pension consulting firm that assists financial organizations with ongoing support in the creation, development, and marketing of their retirement plans offerings.
LaLoggia coordinates and conducts retirement plan seminars and training programs throughout the United States, including in-house IRA, HSA, and employer retirement plan training sessions. With over 39 years’ experience in employee benefits, he has assisted many leading financial organizations in the pension and financial services industries. LaLoggia has achieved the designation of Deferred Compensation Specialist through Northeastern University’s Center for Continuing Education and The National Retirement Plans Training Conference.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download