IRA Year-End Update: New & Important IRA Issues & Answers
Are you up to date on the most important issues facing traditional and Roth IRA owners?
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Review IRS Notices 2023–54 and 2022–53
- Understand relief provided under Notice 2023-54 for certain missed beneficiary distributions under the 10-year rule and certain missed 60-day rollover period deadlines
- Identify IRA beneficiary options for deaths occurring on or after January 1, 2020
- Use beneficiary options quick reference charts
- Examine new required 2023 federal income tax withholding requirements, including IRS Form W-4R
- Determine when traditional IRA RMDs (required minimum distributions) must commence
- Understand important considerations when minors or organizations are named as IRA beneficiaries
- Distinguish whether divorce will impact IRA beneficiary designations
In this timely session you will learn about your many responsibilities when managing and administering traditional and Roth IRA accounts and it will ensure that you are up to date on current IRA issues and IRS guidance. This session will cover a lot of ground, including a detailed review of IRS guidance issued on July 14, 2023, regarding handling certain IRA beneficiary distributions under the 10-year rule. Whether you have operational, managerial, or customer contact responsibilities, you will benefit from this practical session.
Who Should Attend?
This informative webinar will benefit everyone at your organization who is involved with IRA accounts, including service representatives, operations staff, compliance staff, administrative personnel, management, trust department staff, and those licensed for insurance and securities.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Frank LaLoggia — LaLoggia Consulting, Inc.
Frank LaLoggia is the president of LaLoggia Consulting, Inc., Rochester, New York, a pension consulting firm that assists financial organizations with ongoing support in the creation, development, and marketing of their retirement plans offerings.
LaLoggia coordinates and conducts retirement plan seminars and training programs throughout the United States, including in-house IRA, HSA, and employer retirement plan training sessions. With over 39 years’ experience in employee benefits, he has assisted many leading financial organizations in the pension and financial services industries. LaLoggia has achieved the designation of Deferred Compensation Specialist through Northeastern University’s Center for Continuing Education and The National Retirement Plans Training Conference.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download