Telephone Consumer Protection Act Compliance
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Appreciate all aspects of TCPA coverage
- Maneuver through evolving FCC guidance
- Implement regulatory requirements
- Distinguish the different layers of required consent
- Avoid common compliance landmines
- Appreciate the opportunities of technology
- Create a total compliance TCPA program
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is not making it easy on financial institutions as they continue to be punished for the sins of others. The law itself is not new, but it has not aged well as technology and consumer behavior has stretched the competence of FCC logic to the breaking point. To make matters worse, courts across the country are coming up with substantially different interpretations of the law.
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for executives, marketing managers, lending managers, call center managers, collection managers, compliance staff, internal auditors, collections staff, and anyone interested in maximizing your communication efforts.
- TCPA audit checklist
- Sample TCPA compliance program
- Regulatory guidance
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
David A. Reed, JD – Reed & Jolly, PLLC
Attorney, author, consultant, and nationally recognized trainer David Reed is a partner in the law firm of Reed & Jolly, PLLC. He provides guidance to financial institutions on establishment and revision of policies and procedures, organizational compliance, collections, security, contractual agreements, regulatory matters, and corporate governance. His engaging speaking style has made him a nationwide lecturer on regulatory compliance, consumer lending, bankruptcy, and collections.
A former trial attorney and vice president and general counsel of a large regional financial institution, Reed is also a Certified Fraud Examiner. He is particularly known as an expert in the areas of operations, bankruptcy, and collections. He has trained state and federal examination staff on numerous issues, including BSA, ID theft red flags, SAFE Act, third-party contract management, and bankruptcy.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download