The Gift of Feedback
Feedback can help individuals understand what they are doing well and where they need to improve. This allows them to focus on specific areas and make progress. In this session, you will learn a framework for giving feedback and tips to help your feedback make a positive impact.
“The survey says…” When asked if they receive enough consistent and beneficial feedback from their supervisors, 85% of those surveyed say no. When asked if they provide enough consistent and beneficial feedback to their direct reports, 75% say no. Feedback is a gift when it helps individuals understand what they are doing well and where they need to improve. Feedback allows people to focus on specific areas and make progress.
What You’ll Learn
- The difference between affirming and adjusting feedback
- The benefits of receiving feedback
- To use a feedback framework
- An overview of radical candor
- The role of the leader in receiving feedback
- To give back anything masquerading as “feedback”
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants to elevate professional and personal communication skills in all levels of an organization will benefit from this course.
Karen Butcher is a former teacher and Bank Training Director. She left the corporate world in 2018 to launch Karen Butcher Coaching and Training. Butcher is a Senior Training Consultant for Interaction Training and travels the country facilitating bank supervisor training. Attendees appreciate her direct teaching style and recommended tools to help coach and lead teams.
In addition, Butcher works with Leadership Kentucky as the program coordinator for both the BRIGHT and ELEVATE programs designed for young professionals across the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Butcher’s passion for people is evident and she knows what is required to become a leader who people want to follow. She believes her faith, courage, and compassion have produced the resilience needed to see her through the highs and lows of life.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $299
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $120
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + Digital Download + $150
- Additional Live Access + $95 per person