BSA Risks in 2024: What’s New & in the News?
This fast-paced 60-minute session will prepare you for the BSA risks and challenges 2024 will bring.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Understand how global financial crimes and terrorist activity may impact your financial institution
- Use FinCEN advisories and guidance to effectively update risk assessments
- Identify action steps to update BSA/AML compliance in 2024
- Recognize suspicious activity regarding elder financial exploitation, rampant check fraud, and human trafficking
- Develop an effective program for the challenges of banking or restricting cannabis-related businesses
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for BSA officers and staff, compliance officers, fraud/risk managers, auditors, and all staff involved in maintaining a successful BSA/AML program.
- Template for a 2024 BSA/AML plan
- Important FinCEN resources
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Susan Costonis, CRCM — Compliance Training & Consulting for Financial Institutions
Susan Costonis is a compliance consultant and trainer who began her career in 1978. She specializes in compliance management along with deposit and lending regulatory training. Costonis has successfully managed compliance programs and exams for institutions that ranged from a community bank to large multi-state bank holding companies. She has been a compliance officer for institutions supervised by the OCC, FDIC, and Federal Reserve. Susan has been a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager since 1998, completed the ABA Graduate Compliance School, and graduated from the University of Akron and the Graduate Banking School of the University of Colorado. She regularly presents to financial institution audiences in several states and “translates” complex regulations into simple concepts by using humor and real-life examples.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download