The Rapidly Evolving Cyber Threat Landscape
The cybersecurity threat landscape is rapidly changing. Financial firms are regularly targeted and the profile of threat actors has continually evolved. While commodity hackers and clever criminals persist as a threat, increasingly the danger is coming from organized threat groups that operate like a business. Understanding the difference between aggressors and the changing nature of the threat landscape is essential for maintaining commensurate safeguards, monitoring, and response. This session will survey the current cybersecurity threat landscape, understand the nature of the various threat actors, and dive deeper into the business context of cybersecurity.
What You’ll Learn
- Survey the current cybersecurity threat landscape
- Understand the nature of the various threat actors
- Gain perspective on the importance of cyber strategy
Who Should Attend?
This program is for anyone in the technology and cybersecurity space.
Dave Detweiler is the Managing Director for SEI Sphere. In this role, he leads a team who helps business and technology leaders bridge the gap of cyber protection to secure their growing business. Detweiler’s professional background includes more than 20 years with SaaS startup organizations, specializing in building consultative teams that help define effective solutions for customers.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $85 per person