In July 2017, the CFPB issued a final rule that provided many substantive updates to TRID. One of the big areas of confusion that it helped clear up was how to disclose construction loans. Compliance with these updates was mandatory Oct. 1, 2018.
Join Jerod Moyer of Banker’s Compliance Consulting for a two-hour webinar on the ins and outs of disclosing construction loans under TRID.
- The Ins and Outs of Appendix D
- Calculating the Cash to Close Tables
- Sample Disclosures
- Construction Applications - One or Two Applications?
- How to Disclose Construction Holdbacks
- What Triggers the Adjustable Payment Table & How to Complete It
- The What, Where, When & How of Fees
- And Much, Much More!
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is designed for consumer real estate loan officers, loan processors, and compliance and audit personnel.
Jerod is the leader of Banker's Compliance Consulting’s training productions. He is a nationally recognized speaker. Whether it’s a conference, seminar, school, webinar or luncheon, it’s easy to stay engaged when he presents due to the amount of passion and energy he brings to each and every compliance topic. Jerod has spoken on behalf of the American Banker’s Association, BankersOnline, many state banking associations, private compliance groups, and financial institutions. He is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) and BankersOnline Guru.
Jerod likes to spend his time (between reading regulations and producing compliance training!) relaxing at the lake with his wife and three children, following their activities or engaged in something sports related!
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395