Update on Banking Marijuana – It’s All About the Money!
What is hemp? What is marijuana? What are the rules on either one? How are banks moving money and handling transactions for both.
What You’ll Learn
- A look at the federal picture on hemp, marijuana, and CBD oil
- What is going on in the state markets?
- Are there any solutions?
- What is in our risk assessments
- Do we need to develop a policy, procedures, and processes?
- How do we stay out and what should we do when we discover customers with products?
- How do we get into the market?
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officer and staff, security, deposit operations, deposit and loan compliance, new account representatives.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Florida based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 35+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + Digital Download + $140
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $85 per person