Updating BSA Policy & Procedures, Including Beneficial Ownership Rules
BSA policy is the cornerstone of your compliance program. Is yours regularly updated?
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able to:
- Use a checklist to see if everything is in your policy
- Review the new audit worksheet with changes to the BSA exam manual
- Understand what beneficial ownership rules are out and what we need to know
- Add marijuana and hemp to your policy and procedures
- Change the language of high-risk customers to mirror the exam manual
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for BSA officers, BSA staff, compliance personnel, and security staff.
- Beneficial ownership manual
- FFIEC BSA exam manual in Word
- Audit worksheet
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Deborah L. Crawford — Gettechnical Inc
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Florida-based firm specializing in the education of financial institutions across the nation. Her 30+ years of experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She graduated from Louisiana State University with both her bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Crawford specializes in the education of financial institution employees and officers in the areas of deposit account laws, new account documentation, insurance, complex compliance regulations, and IRAs.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download