In this unique webinar, Anne Lolley will provide an overview of federal compliance laws. This is a great training tool for newer lenders and processors, and the webinar will help even experienced bankers understand the source of the various requirements.
All information in the webinar will be clearly documented in a colorful and user-friendly handbook. This is a wonderful resource manual—lenders, loan processors, and compliance officers will refer to this booklet time and time again. In addition to providing compliance summaries, the booklet offers specific sites to help readers locate rules, as well as a detailed, alphabetical index.
- Appraisals and evaluations
- BSA requirements
- Credit practices rule
- Environmental rules
- ECOA requirements (joint applications, adverse action, notices, copy-of-appraisal requirements)
- Federal insurance disclosures
- Flood insurance
- HMDA and non-HMDA monitoring
- Homeownership counseling
- LTV limits
- Military Lending Act
- Reg U
- Servicemember Civil Relief Act
- Service member requirements
- Tenants in foreclosure
- Truth-In-Lending (right of rescission, TRID)
Who Should Attend:
All the webinar information will be documented clearly in a handbook with an index, helpful charts, and citations. Lenders, loan processors and compliance officers will refer to this booklet time and time again. Plus, this webinar can be invaluable for newer lenders and processors.
"If you have never attended one of Anne Lolley's webinars you are so missing out. She knows her stuff and presents it in a way anyone can grasp." – June W., Bank of Lincoln County
For over thirty years, Anne Lolley has been simplifying compliance issues for bankers. After earning her law degree from the University of Kansas, she joined the Kansas Bankers Association, where she developed its successful legal department and gave compliance-related seminars. She has been a compliance officer for two banks and currently works with Bank Management Services, where she continues to provide webinars to Kansas bankers. Her expertise at simplifying the complex and creating user-friendly reference manuals has made her a popular instructor.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395