SAR contains fields for cybercrimes, notes to FinCEN, and narrative instructions. We will discuss all of these, and you will receive highlighted screen-shots showing you how to complete them, as well as a SAR Handbook to help with timing, referral forms, and other tools to help with your SAR filings.
- How to complete the note to FinCEN
- What is an advisory or GTO form
- Cyber crimes
- Human smuggling and human trafficking
- Line-by-line review of all instructions
- Copy of Form and instructions
- Referral forms for staff, excel spreadsheet of all advisories and mortgages
- How to complete a narrative
Who Should Attend
BSA Officers, BSA Support personnel, Deposit Operations, Compliance Officer, Branch Operations need to attend this webinar.
Deborah Crawford is the president of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $279
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person