BSA Preventing Financial Crimes – Red Flag Staff Training
During this program we will cover your red flags for various crimes and how we at the front line can do our part to refer these crimes to BSA or work with our fraud department.
What You’ll Learn
- Red Flags for money laundering
- Red Flags for Cyber Fraud
- Red Flags for human trafficking and smuggling
- Red Flags for Elder Fraud
- Red Flags for Identity Theft
- Red Flags for Mortgage Fraud
- Red Flags for Kleptocracy
- Red Flags for Ransomware
- And much more…
Who Should Attend?
Tellers, New Accounts, Lenders, Branch Managers, receptionists, training, operations, deposit operations, call center staff, and anyone who talks to or helps a customer.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Florida based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 35+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + Digital Download + $140
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $85 per person