FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessments: Recent Findings & Recommendations
It seems like the cyber criminals work at light speed to conjure up new ways to spread mayhem.
Creativity is the name of the game. Keeping ahead of them can seem impossible at times… but it’s crucial! Let this webinar be another tool to help improve your cybersecurity assessment and deepen your knowledge.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To
- Identify additional controls that may benefit your institution
- Explain to leadership why continued investments into cybersecurity are needed
- Find helpful resources using the FFIEC Cybersecurity Resource Guide for Financial Institutions
- Justify additional controls to improve cybersecurity maturity
Cyber criminals and fraudsters are innovating more than ever. Whether using the latest crisis in the news cycle to launch an email phishing attack, deploying new or updated malware via smishing, or launching some yet unknown attack, they never stop. Is your institution keeping its cybersecurity program up to date?
Whether you use the FFIEC CAT or a third-party cybersecurity assessment tool, this webinar will review how to improve your cybersecurity assessment to enhance innovation at your institution as you work to keep ahead of the criminals. Tips, as well as best practices, findings, and recommendations from examiners, will be provided throughout the presentation.
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for anyone responsible for implementation/updates, auditing/testing, or oversight of the cybersecurity program.
- Checklist of innovative controls every institution should consider
- List of most common CLA best practice controls
- FFIEC Cybersecurity Resource Guide for Financial Institutions
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
John Moeller, CLA
John Moeller is a principal at CLA and their IT and cyber practice leader for financial institutions. For over 30 years, Moeller has served the security and technology needs of financial institutions across the country. His experience includes IT governance and compliance, regulatory guidance, implementation of cybersecurity frameworks, and risk assessments. He is passionate about explaining the why behind recommendations and educating boards and senior management on today’s cybersecurity risks.
Moeller is a frequent speaker on relevant cyber security topics to banking industry groups and associations. He holds several professional certifications, including Certified Information Systems Security Professional, Certified Ethical Hacker, and EC Council – Certified Security Analyst.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download