IT Audit Options: How to Choose the Right One for Your Institution
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Determine areas of new technology risk to consider for the IT audit
- Better understand technical risks that can be audited
- Identify areas of the IT audit that should be outsourced to IT specialists
- Ask additional questions to ensure you are receiving a quality IT audit
- Use risk when considering audit frequency
This webinar will cover new technology areas that should be audited, such as Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, and cloud computing in general. It will address five areas that may be overlooked or not looked at closely enough in most IT audits. Do you know if your IT auditor is really qualified? What about the staff assigned to your IT audit? This program will provide questions to ask to ensure you are receiving a quality IT audit and not a check-the-list audit. You’ll leave this webinar better equipped to identify IT audit options and justify changes to the IT audit program.
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for audit leadership and audit staff that have responsibility for the IT audit process, but do not have an IT audit certification or several years of IT audit experience.
- Sample Microsoft 365 audit checklist
- Questions to ask your IT auditor to ensure you are receiving a quality IT audit
- List of technology that should be on your IT audit short list
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
John Moeller — CLA
John Moeller is a principal at CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP) and their IT and cyber practice leader for financial institutions. For over 30 years, Moeller has served the security and technology needs of financial institutions across the country. His experience includes IT governance and compliance, regulatory guidance, implementation of cybersecurity frameworks, and risk assessments.
He is passionate about explaining the why behind recommendations and educating boards and senior management on today’s cybersecurity risks. Moeller is a frequent speaker on relevant cybersecurity topics to banking industry groups and associations.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download