Rules and regulations specific to lending tend to change on a pretty regular basis, and 2022 was no exception. Join Regulatory Compliance Counsel Michael Christians for this 90-minute session that will focus both on changes that occurred in 2022 as well as changes scheduled to occur in 2023.
What You’ll Learn
- Changes to the General Definition of a Qualified Mortgage
- Changes to the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act
- The Transition Away from the LIBOR Index
- Revised Regulation Z Thresholds for 2023
- The Supplemental Customer Information Form
- And much more!
Who Should Attend
Anyone involved in the lending process would benefit from the information covered during this session, including loan officers, loan processors, and lending department management. In addition, compliance professionals and internal audit staff are also encouraged to attend.
As principal of Michael Christians Consulting, LLC, Michael Christians assists financial institutions and organizations across the country with ensuring their compliance programs conform to Federal laws and regulations. He provides counsel relative to current rules, assists with the strategic implementation of upcoming regulatory changes and offers customized education and training services. Michael has more than two decades of experience in the financial services industry with a primary focus on consumer compliance. He obtained his Juris Doctorate from Drake University Law School. He is a member of the Iowa State Bar where he is licensed to practice law.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + Digital Download + $140
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person