Marijuana Policy & Best Practices: Handling Employee Medical & Recreational Use
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Understand marijuana risks and enforce marijuana rules and regulations
- Create and enforce best practices-based marijuana policy and procedures
- Manage employee marijuana use at the financial institution and at home
- Approach employee and applicant testing strategically—or risk losing valuable staff and new hires
- Comply with federal, state, and city laws governing medical and recreational use
- Accommodate medical use to stave off discrimination lawsuits and disability claims
- Understand how state medical marijuana programs (MMPs) operate
- Comply with ADA, FMLA, Workers’ Comp, and the Drug-Free Workplace Act
- Recognize and respond to suspected impairment on the job
- Manage employee expectations, productivity, and safety
- Keep pace with evolving marijuana legislation, including delta-8 THC
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is a must for human resources professionals, managers, executives, training managers, compliance officers, and legal professionals. Anyone responsible for writing, implementing, and enforcing marijuana policy and legal compliance will benefit.
- Whitepaper, Marijuana Policy & Best Practices: Handling Employee Medical & Recreational Use
- Marijuana Rules: Guidelines for Creating Effective Cannabis Policy & Procedures
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Nancy Flynn – ePolicy Institute™
A recognized expert on workplace policy, communication, and compliance, Nancy Flynn is the founder and executive director of The ePolicy Institute, Business Writing Institute, and Marijuana Policy Institute. She provides training, writing, and consulting services to clients seeking to minimize compliance risks and maximize communication skills.
Flynn is the author of 13 books, including Writing Effective E-Mail, The ePolicy Toolkit, and The Social Media Handbook. An in-demand trainer, she conducts seminars, webinars, and one-on-one coaching for financial institutions, financial services firms, and other clients worldwide. She also serves as an expert witness in litigation related to electronic and workplace policies and procedures.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download