CEOnly and CFOnly Network
Networking and idea sharing for Wisconsin bank CEOs and CFOs are the focus of the CEOnly and CFOnly Network.
Membership is open to CEOs and CFOs of Wisconsin chartered banks.
- Each member can attend all the three networking events hosted throughout the year.
- Access to the Q&A service. When members have a question or concern between any of the three networking events, they can email a question to WBA who will share it confidentially with all the members. The responses are compiled anonymously and then emailed to all the members.
The cost is $300 for CEOs or CFOs. If both join from your bank, the cost is $500. Since all three in-person meetings were canceled in 2020, the WBA has extended a dues holiday in 2021, for all current CEOnly/CFOnly members. Member dues paid in 2020 will cover the registration fees for all three in-person meetings in 2021.
If you are interested in membership in CEOnly and/or CFOnly, please contact Daryll Lund at 608-441-1203 or by email.
In-Person Networking Opportunities for 2021
March 5, 2021
Jefferson Street Inn
203 Jefferson Street, Wausau
June 11, 2021
Kalahari Convention Center
1305 Kalahari Drive, Wisconsin Dells
October 15, 2021
Wisconsin Bankers Association Office
4721 S. Biltmore Lane, Madison
Each event offers:
- Special guest speakers at the lunch session with industry expertise to share.
- Complimentary continental breakfast to start the meeting on the right foot.
- Confidential peer networking sessions run 8:30 a.m.–Noon followed by complimentary lunch and guest speaker.