Networking and idea sharing for Wisconsin bank CEOs and CFOs are the focus of the CEOnly and CFOnly Network.
Membership is open to CEOs and CFOs of Wisconsin chartered banks.
- Each member can attend all the three networking events hosted throughout the year.
- Access to the Q&A service. When members have a question or concern between any of the three networking events, they can email a question to WBA who will share it confidentially with all the members. The responses are compiled anonymously and then emailed to all the members.
The cost is $300 for CEOs or CFOs. If both join from your bank, the cost is $500.
If you are interested in membership in CEOnly and/or CFOnly, please contact Daryll Lund.
Take advantage of these benefits of CEOnly/CFOnly Membership!
Mark your calendars for our 2023 in-person networking meetings:
- March 3, Jefferson Street Inn, Wausau
- June 16, Glacier Canyon Conference Center, Wisconsin Dells
- October 20, DoubleTree by Hilton Madison East
Each event offers:
- Special guest speakers at the lunch session with industry expertise to share.
- Complimentary continental breakfast to start the meeting on the right foot.
- Confidential peer networking sessions run 8:30 a.m.–Noon followed by complimentary lunch and guest speaker.