Easy-to-understand, usable and meaningful compensation and benefits data about the Wisconsin banking industry!
The 2020 Wisconsin Banking Industry Compensation & Benefits Survey is the largest Wisconsin-specific survey for banks containing salary and benefit information for 117 different jobs. The data is based on 109 participating financial institutions representing over 6,000 employees!
Knowing the complete picture behind compensation and benefits can be a powerful tool for maintaining and growing your business. With that in mind, WBA is again partnering with the Management Resources Association (MRA) to provide bankers with unique insights on the Wisconsin banking industry's pay trends through the 2021 edition of the Wisconsin Banking Industry Compensation & Benefits Survey.
This compensation survey will be open for participation from March 15 through April 30, 2021.
Why is the 2021 Survey Report only available to survey participants?
To ensure your bank receives the information you need to take the right compensation strategy, you need competitive data. That’s why it is critical that every WBA bank participate in the survey. To encourage participation, the 2021 Survey Report will be made available only to Survey participants at the same low price of $195.
The survey will be open for participation from March 15 through April 30.
- Easy-to-understand, usable and meaningful survey data critical for making compensation decisions.
- Wage and salary information for both exempt and non-exempt employees available in a wide range of bank employee positions.
- Higher level of wage and salary data for use by your internal HR staff in developing a compensation matrix enabling you to understand exact expenditures and what changes might be needed to be more competitive.
- Summary data about employee benefits for different groups of employees.
- The MRA Dynamic Online Reporting Tool gives you the exact information you need when you want it
The Survey will be open for participation from March 15 through April 30, 2021. Participating banks will receive an email from MRA containing your secure survey participation link and can enter your data at any time throughout the participation period.
Your 2021 Wisconsin Banking Industry Compensation & Benefits Survey will be available for purchase upon publication in September 2021, in time for your 2022 budget planning. WBA will notify survey participants via email when the survey report becomes available.
2020 Data Still Available for Purchase
Many banks continue to find the 2020 survey data extremely valuable to their institution. That's why WBA continues to make this data available for purchase.