Easy-to-understand, usable and meaningful compensation and benefits data about the Wisconsin banking industry!
The 2019 Wisconsin Banking Industry Compensation & Benefits Survey is the largest Wisconsin-specific survey for banks containing salary and benefit information for 113 different jobs. The data is based on 111 participating financial institutions representing over 6,600 employees!
Knowing the complete picture behind compensation and benefits can be a powerful tool for maintaining and growing your business. With that in mind, WBA is again partnering with the Management Resources Association (MRA) to provide bankers with unique insights on the Wisconsin banking industry's pay trends through the 2019 edition of the Wisconsin Banking Industry Compensation & Benefits Survey.
This compensation survey will be open for participation from February 25 through April 5, 2019.
Why participate? You'll save almost 60% off the price!
The most immediate benefit to participation is preferential pricing, only $195 per participant – a $255 savings above the normal $450 price! But more importantly, the more banks that participate, the more valuable the reports become. The 2019 Survey Report will be available for purchase in June 2019.
Save almost 60% ($255) by participating in the survey!
The survey will be open for participation from February 25 through April 5.
- Easy-to-understand, usable and meaningful survey data critical for making compensation decisions.
- Wage and salary information for both exempt and non-exempt employees available in a wide range of bank employee positions.
- Higher level of wage and salary data for use by your internal HR staff in developing a compensation matrix enabling you to understand exact expenditures and what changes might be needed to be more competitive.
- Summary data about employee benefits for different groups of employees.
- The MRA Dynamic Online Reporting Tool gives you the exact information you need when you want it
The Survey will be open for participation from February 25 through April 5, 2019. Participating banks will receive an email from MRA containing your secure survey participation link and can enter your data at any time throughout the participation period.
Your 2019 Wisconsin Banking Industry Compensation & Benefits Survey will be available for purchase upon publication in June 2019. WBA will notify survey participants via email when the survey report becomes available.
2018 Data Still Available for Purchase
Many banks continue to find the 2018 survey data extremely valuable to their institution. That's why WBA continues to make this data available for purchase.