WBA provides members with a wide variety of informative publications regarding banking industry issues. As a member, you choose which of these valuable resources you wish to receive. You can also find articles on our site.
Wisconsin Banker Daily
Formerly known as the Daily Banker News Clips
This daily e-publication, launched on April 1, 2020, is the oldie-but-goodie Daily Banker News Clips with even more relevant content, landing in your inbox every morning. It features the familiar collection of headlines related to the banking industry, economy, and politics, with additional informational articles and association updates and events.
The Executive Letter is a weekly e-publication that serves as WBA’s voice to bank CEOs. Sent from WBA President and CEO Rose Oswald Poels, the letter covers the major issues of the day facing banks. For a look at banks around Wisconsin and what WBA is doing on their behalf, there’s no better source of firsthand information.
Wisconsin Banker is the monthly trade publication of the Wisconsin banking industry. Filled with the latest banking news, in-depth feature articles, education opportunities and much more, Wisconsin Banker is the preeminent source for timely, accurate information on Wisconsin’s banks and banking professionals.
Links to past issues:
- December 2021 Wisconsin Banker
- January 2022 Wisconsin Banker
- February 2022 Wisconsin Banker
- March 2022 Wisconsin Banker
- April 2022 Wisconsin Banker
- May 2022 Wisconsin Banker
- June 2022 Wisconsin Banker
- July 2022 Wisconsin Banker
- August 2022 Wisconsin Banker
- September 2022 Wisconsin Banker
- October 2022 Wisconsin Banker
- November 2022 Wisconsin Banker
- December 2022 Wisconsin Banker
The monthly Compliance Journal (delivered via the Wisconsin Banker Daily) provides bankers with updates and in-depth analysis on all things compliance. In addition, each issue contains three main sections: 1) the Special Focus, a deep-dive into a timely compliance topic; 2) Regulatory Spotlight, a compilation of relevant notices published in the Federal Register; and 3) Compliance Notes, brief updates from regulatory agencies and/or WBA on specific regulations or statutes.
Click below to download a PDF of recent issues.
- January 2022 Compliance Journal
- February 2022 Compliance Journal
- March 2022 Compliance Journal
- April 2022 Compliance Journal
- May 2022 Compliance Journal
- June 2022 Compliance Journal
- July 2022 Compliance Journal
- August 2022 Compliance Journal
- September 2022 Compliance Journal
- October 2022 Compliance Journal
- November 2022 Compliance Journal
Advocacy Officers (exclusive)
Sent each Friday (with the occasional mid-week special edition), the WBA Advocacy Report provides political and advocacy updates bankers should know about with a pinch of salt on the side (aka, commentary from the editors).