WBA provides members with a wide variety of informative publications regarding banking industry issues. As a member, you choose which of these valuable resources you wish to receive. You can also find articles on our site.
Wisconsin Banker Daily
Formerly known as the Daily Banker News Clips
This daily epublication, launched on April 1, 2020, is the oldie-but-goodie Daily Banker News Clips with even more relevant content, landing in your inbox every morning. It features the familiar collection of headlines related to the banking industry, economy, and politics, with additional informational articles and association updates and events.
See More Publications Below
Email WBA Staff to let us know what you want delivered to you!
The Executive Letter is a weekly e-publication that serves as WBA’s voice to bank CEOs. Sent from WBA President and CEO Rose Oswald Poels, the letter covers the major issues of the day facing banks. For a look at banks around Wisconsin and what WBA is doing on their behalf, there’s no better source of firsthand information.
Wisconsin Banker is the monthly trade publication of the Wisconsin banking industry. Filled with the latest banking news, in-depth feature articles, education opportunities and much more, Wisconsin Banker is the preeminent source for timely, accurate information on Wisconsin’s banks and banking professionals.
Links to past issues:
- October 2019 Wisconsin Banker
- November 2019 Wisconsin Banker
- December 2019 Wisconsin Banker
- January 2020 Wisconsin Banker
- February 2020 Wisconsin Banker
- March 2020 Wisconsin Banker
- April 2020 Wisconsin Banker
- May 2020 Wisconsin Banker
- June 2020 Wisconsin Banker
- 2019 2020 Year In Review
- July 2020 Wisconsin Banker
- August 2020 Wisconsin Banker
- September 2020 Wisconsin Banker
- October 2020 Wisconsin Banker
- November 2020 Wisconsin Banker
- December 2020 Wisconsin Banker
- January 2021 Wisconsin Banker
- February 2021 Wisconsin Banker
- March 2021 Wisconsin Banker
- April 2021 Wisconsin Banker
- May 2021 Wisconsin Banker
- June 2021 Wisconsin Banker
- July 2021 Wisconsin Banker
- August 2021 Wisconsin Banker
- September 2021 Wisconsin Banker
- October 2021 Wisconsin Banker
The monthly Compliance Journal provides bankers with updates and in-depth analysis on all things compliance. In addition, each issue contains three main sections: 1) the Special Focus, a deep-dive into a timely compliance topic; 2) Regulatory Spotlight, a compilation of relevant notices published in the Federal Register; and 3) Compliance Notes, brief updates from regulatory agencies and/or WBA on specific regulations or statutes.
If you are looking for the Compliance Journal Archive, a PDF containing all issues from October 2003 – October 2016, click here to download.
Click below to download a PDF of recent issues.
- July 2019 Compliance Journal
- August 2019 Compliance Journal
- September 2019 Compliance Journal
- October 2019 Compliance Journal
- November 2019 Compliance Journal
- December 2019 Compliance Journal
- January 2020 Compliance Journal
- February 2020 Compliance Journal
- March 2020 Compliance Journal
- April 2020 Compliance Journal
- May 2020 Compliance Journal
- June 2020 Compliance Journal
- July 2020 Compliance Journal
- August 2020 Compliance Journal
- September 2020 Compliance Journal
- October 2020 Compliance Journal
- November 2020 Compliance Journal
- December 2020 Compliance Journal
- January 2021 Compliance Journal
- February 2021 Compliance Journal
- March 2021 Compliance Journal
- April 2021 Compliance Journal
- May 2021 Compliance Journal
- June 2021 Compliance Journal
- July 2021 Compliance Journal
- August 2021 Compliance Journal
- September 2021 Compliance Journal
Advocacy Officers (exclusive)
Sent each Friday (with the occasional mid-week special edition), the WBA Advocacy Report provides political and advocacy updates bankers should know about with a pinch of salt on the side (aka, commentary from the editors). Read to the bottom of the email for the Distraction of the Week.