Easy-to-understand, usable and meaningful compensation and benefits data about the Wisconsin banking industry!
The 2018 Wisconsin Banking Industry Compensation & Benefits Survey is the largest Wisconsin-specific survey for banks containing salary and benefit information for 111 different jobs. The data is based on 111 participating financial institutions representing over 6,600 employees!
Knowing the complete picture behind compensation and benefits can be a powerful tool for maintaining and growing your business. With that in mind, WBA is again partnering with the Management Resources Association (MRA) to provide bankers with unique insights on the Wisconsin banking industry's pay trends through the 2018 edition of the Wisconsin Banking Industry Compensation & Benefits Survey.
The Survey will be open for participation from March 13 through April 13, 2018.
Why participate? You'll save almost 63% off the price!
The most immediate benefit to participation is preferential pricing, only $150 per participant – a $250 savings! But more importantly, the more banks that participate, the more valuable the reports become. The 2018 Survey Report will be available for purchase in June 2018.
Save 63% ($250) by participating in the survey!
The survey will be open for participation from March 13 through April 13.
- Easy-to-understand, usable and meaningful survey data critical for making compensation decisions.
- Wage and salary information for both exempt and non-exempt employees available in a wide range of bank employee positions.
- Higher level of wage and salary data for use by your internal HR staff in developing a compensation matrix enabling you to understand exact expenditures and what changes might be needed to be more competitive.
- Summary data about employee benefits for different groups of employees.
- The MRA Dynamic Online Reporting Tool gives you the exact information you need when you want it
The Survey will be open for participation from March 13 through April 13, 2018. Participating banks will receive an email from MRA containing your secure survey participation link and can enter your data at any time throughout the participation period.
Your 2018 Wisconsin Banking Industry Compensation & Benefits Survey will be available for purchase upon publication in June 2018. WBA will notify survey participants via email when the survey report becomes available.