Make sure you’re not on mute! Speak up (virtually) for Wisconsin’s banking industry!
WBA's Capitol Day will be virtual this year! As much as we will miss physically being in the capitol, this will give more bankers the ability to connect with more legislators. The virtual Capitol Day will be in two parts: A large-group kickoff on May 11, and individual meetings with legislators. As part of Capitol Day, you will:
- Hear from State Assembly and Senate leaders as they provide updates on the 2021-22 legislative session and political dynamics.
- Receive a WBA Government Relations update with a rundown of our progress on accomplishing our legislative agenda.
- Share the positive impact bankers are having on Wisconsin businesses, communities, and the economy.
- Provide legislators with a call-to-action on how they can help your bank and the industry as a whole.
Agenda - May 11, 10:00 - 11:30 a.m. CT
- Legislative speakers address the group
- Legislative update, issue discussion
- Update from WBA leadership
- Closing remarks
May 11 and the following week
Individual meetings will be held statewide between legislators and bankers in their constituency. The schedule of these individual meetings will be shared before the May 11 kickoff event.
WBA will match bankers with their local legislators and provide a packet on how to connect with legislators, along with talking points and background information on each relevant discussion topic.