Wisbankpac is the registered political action committee of the Wisconsin Bankers Association. Wisbankpac supports pro-banking candidates throughout Wisconsin by pooling individual banker contributions in order to maximize their overall impact in the political process.
Alliance for Bankers Conduit
The Alliance of Bankers Conduit Fund is the registered conduit of the Wisconsin Bankers Association. It allows an individual banker like you to direct contributions to the candidate(s) of your choosing.
Political contributions are not tax deductible. Corporate contributions are prohibited by law. Authorized and paid for by the Alliance of Bankers Conduit and Wisbankpac, Debra Nabholz, Treasurer.
- Table Of Contents
- BIGG Award Checklist
- Volunteer Today WBA Advocacy Officer
- WBA Issue Advocacy Fund
- 2020 Elections Summary
- 5 Easy Steps To Find Your State Legislator
- Tips For Writing Effective Comment Letters
- Sample Alliance For Bankers Memo From CEO
- Sample Wisbankpac Memo From CEO
- Take Your Legislator To Work Packet
- Grassroots Action Sample Phone Script And Letter To Congress
- Best Practices
- Full WBA 2020 Advocacy Toolkit