The WBA Commercial Lending School will be held October 12–14, 2022 at the Wisconsin Bankers Association office in Madison. Classes will begin at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday and conclude at 2:45 p.m. on Friday.
This school was developed as an advanced-level program, assuming participants have work experience and prior training in commercial lending and/or financial statement analysis. Case studies, in-class work, instructor-led discussions, and facilitation are all elements of this school with an emphasis on cash flow, financial analysis, and structure.
Curriculum topics include:
- Review of foundational concepts and types of business
- Risk Concepts
- Advanced Concepts in Analyzing Financial Statements
- Loan Structure & Support
- Responsible CRE Lending
- Effective Relationship Management
- Projecting Future Performance
- Establishing Credit Discipline
- Identifying and Managing Problem Loans
School Requirements: Successful completion of the school will be based on class attendance and participation in group case study work and group discussions.
Registration Information: The student fee of $895 includes program registration, materials, and daily lunch and refreshment breaks.