By Annette Witkowski
Customers have always been, and will always be, top of mind for FIPCO staff members. That is why we continually revise the Compliance Concierge® software with updated documents, regulation changes, and user enhancement requests.
Some of the items we have released lately are:
- HOEPA/HPM rates, so Compliance Concierge® notifies when users are outside of their range;
- Reg Z threshold amount, so Truth-in-Lending documents appear when required;
- Bank holidays that allow Compliance Concierge® to calculate rescission;
- Over 40 secondary market documents that the GSEs have changed;
- Updated Ascensus* IRA documents;
- User-requested warning messages on certain screens;
- Factual Data by CBC interface;
- Revisions to WBA 382 P.O.D. Beneficiary Designation document;
- User-requested commercial application document; and
- Updated Automatic Payment Authorization to comply with NACHA rules.
We continue to distribute timely information through software release notes, notices, and the monthly FIPCO Focus e-publication. If you are not receiving these items and would like to, please visit fipco.com and edit your profile or, if you are not registered with our website, click “Sign Up” to request these items.
*Ascensus is a WBA Associate Member.